Do you have some photos that just don’t look quite right, and are blurry, have color that is faded out, or maybe look a bit dark? As you may know there are many factors that can affect the quality of a photo, and more often than not your photo quality could always do with a bit of improvement as it is impossible to make sure that each one of these factors is ‘just right’.
Of course if you want to improve the quality of your photo then you’ll need an image enhancer that is up to the task. On that front Movavi Photo Editor will more than suffice, as not only will it give you all the tools you need to improve the quality of any photo, but it will also make it simple to perform the enhancement.
All that you need to do to start improving the quality of any photo with Movavi Photo Editor is follow these steps:
- Launch Movavi Photo Editor.
- Click on the ‘Browse for Images’ button and select the photo that you want to enhance.
- Open the ‘Adjust’ panel near the top.
- Look at the right side and click on the ‘Magic Enhance’ button to automatically calculate and apply the optimal improvements.
- Alternatively manually adjust the color settings using the sliders on the right.
- To compare the changes with the original, click the ‘View Original’ button, or to revert all the changes, click the ‘Revert Changes’ button.
- When you are satisfied, click ‘Save As’ to save the photo.
By giving you the choice of manually or automatically enhancing your photo, Movavi Photo Editor ensures that you have the option of quickly and easily improving its quality, or tweaking it yourself until you’re satisfied. On top of that its other features will also allow you to edit your photo further and apply artistic effects and filters, insert customizable text, perform makeovers on portraits, remove unwanted objects or elements, replace the background, and much more.
Armed with these features, you will have complete control over the appearance of your photos, from its quality to its style and look. Be sure to experiment with each feature in Movavi Photo Editor and familiarize yourself with them, then put on your creative cap and use them to make your photo look exactly as you want.