Are you travelling to London for a business conference? As a business traveler there are a number of things that you need to consider and plan for in advance. London has a population of over 7.5 million, which triples in number in terms of tourists visiting each year. The business life of London can be seen along the river Thames, which is the longest river side stretch in Europe. However, social and corporate business events are most often held in Central London. Therefore, it is a good idea to look for hotels with conference rooms in Wembley, which is well connected to most parts of London.
When you look for meeting venues in Acton or Wembley, you will find it easier to explore some of the popular tourist attractions nearby, such as Twickenham, Ealing and Hammersmith. Another thing you must be careful about while looking for meeting venues in Acton is the accessibility to public transportation. Travelling to Park Royal Business Park is a good idea if you are staying close to North Acton. If you are flying in, you can conveniently board the Heathrow Express to five different terminals. To have a more enjoyable flight experience, there are a number of things to consider and plan.
For a More Enjoyable Flying Experience…
Here is a list of things to keep in mind if you are a regular traveler to London. Also, do not forget to look for hotels that offer good facilities at their meeting venues in Acton, such as Holiday Inn London West.
- Flyer card: Regular flyers can get their flyer cards for a number of flying benefits, such as lounge access, freebies, congestion free arrival and departure, and more.
- Book online: Choosing your desired seat virtually is convenient and quick. Those of you who travel only business class can handpick your preferred seat and book it in advance.
- Carry an MP3 player: Long European flights are incomplete without your favorite tunes. Sit back, put on your headphones and tune in.
What to Look for in Conference Rooms
Hosting a business event is not an easy job, since it requires arranging a number of things. Here is a list of things you can expect at most acclaimed hotels with conference rooms in Wembley:
- Internet connectivity, Wi-Fi
- Stationary kit
- Large white board
- LCD monitor
- Flip Charts
- Direct dial telephone
- Screen and remote control
- Multi power points and sockets
- Video and television recorder
Plan Ahead for a Good Business Trip
Here is what you need to consider making the most of your business trip:
- Research and cover every business aspect of the place you are visiting to prepare an elaborate business plan.
- Look for any popular business events in the city during the duration of your stay. Workshops, conventions, seminars and meetings are regular activities in London.
- Spot opportunities by being part of various exhibitions and trade shows. This can help you identify various business possibilities and develop a bigger client base.
- Book your hotel in areas close to your business center. Those of you travelling to Wembley on business can look for hotels with conference rooms in Wembley.
- To save time, money and energy, it is best to travel with a complete business itinerary. Top business men like to plan their schedule in detail prior to the trip so that no time or opportunity is wasted.
It is best to be prepared and do thorough research of the place you are going to visit for your business travel. Don’t forget to book meeting venues in Acton well in advance to ensure the success of your business event.